Bird Control Solution – Thunder Generator
PDT Agro developed the technology is providing a CONTROLLED and SAFE method for generating strong stunning shock waves.
Difference between “Thunder Generator” and well known gas cannons is the presence of Shock Waves in the former. All scare bird gas cannons only produce intensive noise, while “Thunder Generator” produces Shock Waves, and noise is only a by-product.This difference is very important, because birds get used to noise, but they could never get used to the sharp air pressure changing caused by Shock Waves.
Although this change is only a few pounds per square foot, about the same pressure change when riding an elevator down five or six floors, sudden and fast change of air pressure, is what causes birds to panic, lose orientation and they immediately go away.
Last but not least “Thunder Generator” technology doesn’t impose any long-term damage, and Shock Wave effect goes away as soon as birds leave the area.
Bird safety overrides all of our other concerns.
- Shock waves travel for very long distances.
- The cannon have no moving parts.
- The time between shots is adjusted from 0.5 second.
- Programmable shock wave parameters control coverage areas and wave intensity.
- 3-axis moving barrel allows precise targeting of areas within a wide perimeter.
- Synchronized networks of cannons may be erected for even larger area coverage.
- Diverse variety of barrel shapes and sizes may be built for optimal integration.
- Human-friendly remote control allows remote and safe control of the cannon.
- The reliability and efficiency of the technology is very high.
- The cost is relatively low and the operating is simple.
- The maintenance is simple and cheap.